Companies with project-based operations usually run on tight deadlines. Materials management, human capital management, project management are critical to timely completion. Profitability requires that projects are estimated correctly and completed on time, while meeting or exceeding customer requirements. Some engineering works are complex and large in scale. Small parts of such works are often outsourced to subcontractors with specialized skills and expertise.
The complexity and challenges increase proportionally as more variables are added to the project management. In order to strive in this competitive market, companies are shifting their focus from technology to accurate budgeting, project planning and execution, cost control and integrated communications.
Some challenges faced by companies in engineering services are:
- Accurate Budgeting
- Project Management
- Human Capital
- Cost Reduction
- Customer Interaction
IBIZ has a strong engineering domain expertise developed, over the past 10 years, across various engineering segments. IBIZ has successfully helped customers streamline operational processes in order to gain vital information that will ultimately help in business performance analysis.
Our solution provides key functionalities required by companies in engineering services industry.
- Job Costing
- Timesheet Management and Integration with Finance
- Service Management
- Equipment Utilization
- Contract Management
- Business Process Automation
- Maintenance Management
- Rental Service Management
Our solutions for engineering services ensure that our customers get the following benefits:
- Enterprise-wide integration that incorporates various functional areas
- Streamlining operational processes and workflows to improve efficiency
- Reduction in redundant data entry and processes
- Information sharing across departments
- Improved customer satisfaction as a result of improved on-time delivery, increased quality, and shortened delivery times
- Reduced inventory costs resulting from better planning, tracking and forecasting of requirements
- Tracking of actual costs versus budgets with a consolidated or individual costing analysis
- Tracking of valid maintenance period and contract expiry