In a challenging economic and customer-driven market, strong customer relationship is highly sought after. Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a full customer relationship management (CRM) suite with marketing, sales, and service capabilities that are fast, familiar, and flexible, helping businesses of all sizes to find, win, and grow profitable customer relationships. Microsoft Dynamics CRM is designed to streamline and automate processes across an entire business.
With IBIZ team with years of experience working on your side you can make your customers remember the unique experience that you create with these core CRM capabilities:
- Marketing: Generate Demands
- Sales: Close Deals Fast
- Customer Service: Deliver Responsive Services
- Fits Your Business
- Fits Your People
- Fits Your Environment
- Automate business processes to unify line-of-business systems with flexible, easy-to-use tools built on the Microsoft Windows® Workflow Foundation platform.
- Design your solution utilizing easy to use point and click customization to quickly modify and extend CRM to work the way your business works to uniquely fit the needs of each business group.
- Align IT and business goals through a CRM system that meets both IT requirements and the business requirements enabling fast deployments, low-effort iterative changes and empowered business users.
- Get started quickly in a familiar Microsoft Office Outlook® environment designed to support fast user adoption and high utilization of your CRM solution without a typical Alt-Tab between Office Outlook and CRM.
- Empower users to work with familiar tools, such as Microsoft Office Word and Microsoft Office Excel® spreadsheet software, to create their own dashboards and personal workflows with wizard-based tools without reliance on outside support.
- Provide role-tailored access to information and data both online and offline, giving people access to only the information they want and need—delivered in the way they want it.
- Realize fast return with industry-standard technology built on a performance-enhanced architecture that gives you fewer elements to deploy and maintain.
- Protect IT investments using flexible technology that does not lock you into a specific deployment method, and is easy to upgrade, move, and extend into new business groups, geographies, and lines of business.
- Connect to other technologies with built-in integration between internal and external systems, helping to reduce operational costs and provide fast access to functionality.