Aspen Technologies selected IBIZ Consulting Services (IBIZ) as a Systems Integrator Partner in 2010 for Non-Core Industries like CPG, Utility, Metal & Mining and Pulp & Paper.
Since joining the Aspentech partner program, IBIZ has provided Aspen Supply Chain Management and Manufacturing Execution System consulting and support for several customers in non-core areas. IBIZ has also been trained in and has access to the Aspen Engineering Suite.
IBIZ ’s experience includes Aspen Supply Chain Management , which gives organizations the unique ability to perform their essential business processes. Aspentech’s Demand Driven Supply Chain Solution helps to
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Decrease inventory
- Reduce costs
- Enhance business agility
IBIZ is also experienced in Aspentech MES Solution which
- Reduces the time to assess root causes of problems, resulting in faster and better business decisions
- Improves engineering workflow processes and control strategies (e.g., to prevent upsets, increase capacity, or simplify environmental regulation compliance), as well as enhances decision support, customer service, cost-efficiencies, and operating performance
- Provides quality information with a high degree of reliability to increase plant efficiency and global enterprise productivity
- Enables information to be brought to the experts from remote locations, leveraging skills and lowering cost
Click here www.aspentech.com to visit the AspenTech website and learn more.